Ten Down !!!

Options
I just started eating better and exercising again last Monday and started back on MFP this week. I am down from 244 to 234 in about ten days....this is definately the motivation I need to keep going...I haven't given up beeer, which is probably my only weakness, but if I can exercise, eat right, and still enjoy some beers I'm happy !!! Good luck to everyone, and will I accept any and all friends to lend and recieve support....

Replies

• Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I just started eating better and exercising again last Monday and started back on MFP this week. I am down from 244 to 234 in about ten days....this is definately the motivation I need to keep going...I haven't given up beeer, which is probably my only weakness, but if I can exercise, eat right, and still enjoy some beers I'm happy !!! Good luck to everyone, and will I accept any and all friends to lend and recieve support....
    beer is amazing.... =]
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Way to go! You can't give up EVERYTHING otherwise you won't stick with it. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!