Another Newbie!

Options
Hi all,

I'm Ruth, 38 and a mother of 2. I found this site quite by acident via the mobile app. I can safely say its one of the best apps I have on my phone and it has helped me loose just short of a stone in about 10 weeks.

Now I seemed to have lost motivation and I hope that by using the full site it will help me stay motivated to loose the other stone I want to see gone!

Need all the help I can get now so feel free to friend request me!

Thanks in advance

Replies

• AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Do you understand how Facebook can completely absorb a day of the average person, age 13-50?

Yea. This is how the site works for me. <3 Get addicted. It might save your livestyle.

~AV
  • JasonsWeightliftingWife
    Options
    Wow, you have already lost 13 pounds? How long have you been on? That is great, your goals are very similar to mine and the start weight is too:)
  • PeytonSwan
    PeytonSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) It truly does help to stick to your exercise/food programm , if you have a lot of people to talk to with :)
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have spent my lunch break today on the site in order to avoid going out to the shops and finding temptation!! I'm hoping that it won't become as all cosuming as Facebook has a tendancy to do...

Also I love the comment on someones signature that says "if you bite it, writeit". I have logged all my food and exercise religiously even on my bad days and it's really helped.

Thanks for your support guys
    R