Greetings from the Ottawa Valley

Options
hi there
just found the site and set up my first day. wow who knew my chocolate bar would cause me to be over by so much !! as usual I lament about how it will be my last one but at least I am down to one Hazelnut bar a week :)

I am looking forward to once again logging in and tracking everything I eat. Once I look at the calories I am always amazed at how much I ate calorie wise and promise to be more aware of what choices I make during the day.

I am located in Petawawa ON and I am a SAHM to a wonderful little girl. My hubby is great and supportive and really wants to support me in my quest to be more healthy.

thanks for reading!

Replies

• mamamama
    Options
    hi there
    just found the site and set up my first day. wow who knew my chocolate bar would cause me to be over by so much !! as usual I lament about how it will be my last one but at least I am down to one Hazelnut bar a week :)

I am looking forward to once again logging in and tracking everything I eat. Once I look at the calories I am always amazed at how much I ate calorie wise and promise to be more aware of what choices I make during the day.

I am located in Petawawa ON and I am a SAHM to a wonderful little girl. My hubby is great and supportive and really wants to support me in my quest to be more healthy.

thanks for reading!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, there will be ups and downs!! Read the threads that they have at the top of the various sections as there is alot of great information. Also read the FAQ and the help section.

Enjoy the site and remember there is alot of support here. :flowerforyou: