lglg11
lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
Hi everyone . I have been scanning the site for about a month now , trying to learn as much as I can . Theres so much helpful information, especially from the message boards!

Little about me, I am a single mom for the past five years to four kids ages 5 - 15. Not yet divorced which is very stressful, my husband is an alcoholic/addict and has no parenting time with the kids per a court order so they are with me full time. He has very little contact and isnt the most cooperative when it comes to divorce procedings, again, lots of stress! I work full time w/an hour and ten minute commute each way so I'm not home often or for long periods of time during the week so I'm constantly playing catch up on the laundry and cleaning. When I am home I try to give my older daughters some 'friend' time of their own since they spend a lot of their time helping me with their younger siblings, which means I'm in the car A LOT! LOL .

While my youngest was born only ten days after my seperation and it was an extremely rough time, she was truly a gift from above. It forced me to get up every morning (and a few times during the night!) when all I wanted to do was stay in bed. I had to take care of myself because I was nursing her so I made sure to eat healthy and get plenty of rest. She was a joy to my other three kids. They loved rushing home from school to see her so the diversion was a great thing.

My weight when I got married , 16 yrs ago , was 150 , I've always been athletic and that was a very fit weight for me. My heaviest outside of pregnancies was around 185 (EWWWW). I have been going back and forth between 170 & 180 for probably a year and I'm just tired of it. I've completed the 30DS and loved it. I've recently started running and I'm loving that as well. My CW is 165.5, I think 150 is a bit unrealistic for me after 15 yrs and four kids but I'm hoping to maintain 155-160. I do OK with my diet but after a week or more of eatting really good and feeling great , I splurge. I'm the type that can't open a bag of M&Ms without eatting the ENTIRE bag! Closing it up to have some the next day just hasn't been an option so I struggle with that.

I hope this wasn't TMI ! I'm fairly new to message boards, only experienced weight watchers message boards before, and talking about myself isn't my favorite thing to do! LOL

Any suggestions or motivation is greatly greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!