Hi guys!

Hi! I'm new here. My name is Chloe. I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs and I would like to do it before next summer. So, I have about 10 months! I'm here if any of you need any support!

Replies

• AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    You're right on track! 40 lbs in 40 weeks! B-E-A-utiful! Works out perfectly with 1lb a week! With that, the toning in between must be remarkable! I wish you well!

PS, beautiful pic.

~AV
  • Thank you so much!! :)
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Sounds like an awesome plan. I'm going 2 lbs a week for the next 53 weeks...or so. Going for 185 overall, but not really setting a final "done by this date". Just an overall, I want to get to 185.
  • vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend i am 215lb and want to be 140lb by next june for my faily holiday to florida!! WE CAN DO THIS x
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! You have a very do-able goal and should have no problem reaching it!! Good luck to you!! :happy:
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    A friend request will be on the way. I believe, the more friends you have on here, the more motivation and support you will get and be able to return. Good luck, lets do this together.
  • Good luck! I wish you the best!
  • Thank you! the support on here is absolutely amazing! <3
  • holpan11
    holpan11 Posts: 28 Member
    good luck! That is a very reasonable and achievable target you will do fantastically!! Good luck and add me if you fancy xx
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Hi, sounds like a sensible target, good luck. I'm new here, hoping to keep my motivation up through support. Will send friend request.
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome! What a fantastic and realistic goal you have set! I am sure you can do it!
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    good luck! add me as a friend if you wish