Insanity Fast and Furious 20 min...?

Options
Was just looking around on Amazon.com and found the 20 minute insanity dvd with ALL great reviews. Trying to figure out if I should get this dvd first before ordering the whole insanity set or not. Was looking into P90X but I am looking more toward weight loss than building muscle right now so figured insanity would be a better way to go. They have the insanity fast and furious dvd on there for like $18 and the whole insanity set for $90...

Replies

• sarahazen
    sarahazen Posts: 34
    Options
    Fast and Furious is just that....it's not the same as the rest of the DVDs....it will give you a taste of Insanity, but it's not something that you would do on a daily basis.
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Was just looking around on Amazon.com and found the 20 minute insanity dvd with ALL great reviews. Trying to figure out if I should get this dvd first before ordering the whole insanity set or not. Was looking into P90X but I am looking more toward weight loss than building muscle right now so figured insanity would be a better way to go. They have the insanity fast and furious dvd on there for like $18 and the whole insanity set for $90...

Do the full DVD sets also come with the free gifts and the money back guarantee?
  • herzo1852
    herzo1852 Posts: 12
    Options
    I say just try out that one first - less money to shell out - if it's really good you can always buy the whole set and easily sell that one on Ebay etc.

I have learned the hard way that just because things have 5* reviews, they are not always for me - so try the one really good one first is my advice and let me know if it's good, I don't want to build muscle much right now either, just enjoying the cardio for now!

And yay, my ticker finally appeared (sorry, been trying to figure that out for days)!!!
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    If you want a great workout in 20 minutes try the Jillian Michaels 20 minutes shred or 20 minute ripped. Both great workouts and only 20 minutes long, plus you can pick them up for 8.00 dollars.
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    If you want a great workout in 20 minutes try the Jillian Michaels 20 minutes shred or 20 minute ripped. Both great workouts and only 20 minutes long, plus you can pick them up for 8.00 dollars.

I agree, I love the Jillian Michaels DVD's and they are so inexpensive. Off to do 30 day shred right now.:smile:
  • jesserinwilk
    Options
    I'm trying to loose weight as opposed to muscle building right now, and I went ahead and purchased Zumba DVD's. They are about 9.99 a dvd, but you can find great deals on sets if you end up liking them. I love Zumba because it's fun, and an effortless cardio workout that keeps me sweating! Insanity is calendar based workout and by that I mean you do a day to day workout that gradually builds you up. People doing the workou that I know (about a dozen) have lost a ton of weight, but they have also built alot of muscle, after induring very intense workouts. If you are on the fence about finding a workout that works for you, you may want to just try the $18 dvd and see what you think. :) I do hear alot of great things about Insanity!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

And yay, my ticker finally appeared (sorry, been trying to figure that out for days)!!!

Ok how do you do that? I have been trying to figure it out too!