My NSVs. My Victory!

Options
Gilbrod
Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
So....by the grace of God, I have reached my goal. My biggest was 241 in December. After my wife kindly saying "Those pants are a bit tight on you. Your junk is showing too much", I decided it was time for a change. I started losing and then platued. In April, I joined MFP, and it's been more so awesome. I have met lots of people who have the same goal as me, and have inspired me and they say I have done the same as well. With that said, here is my NSV list:

-Nothing fits!! Too loose. Have to go shopping for new clothes. (My old highschool football jersey and jacket fit!)

-I wasn't sweating profusely in the last heat wave we've had.

-My wife feels me up A LOT more now.

-I can actually keep up the 4 miles my wife runs every other day

-My one eyed monster looks monstier

-I HAVE ABS AGAIN!!!!

-My cholesterol (the bad one) is way down

-Lots of complements from the ladies at work (I'm the only male here :D)

-I don't snore anymore!!!

I do have pics. I just have to find the time to post em. It was a hard trip. But you guys made this all easier. It was so worth it! Good luck to everyone out there. We can do this. The only one who can stop you is you. God bless you all!
"He who endures, conquers" -Perseus-

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!