Need advice

Options
2»

Replies

• Akerman
    Akerman Posts: 16
    Options
    In order to properly determine what your calorie goals and nutrition choicecs should be in terms of marco and micro nutrients we should know what your current stats are...age, height, weight, physical activity level and what your goals are.
    Post it on here or send them to me personally and I can help.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said on here! Also I would maybe try bulking up your breakfast. You seem to have cereal a lot and for a guy that cant be terribly filling. Maybe try adding a few eggs in there. This will also up your protein without the added carbs :)
  • matt1986wilson
    Options
    Lots of great advice there guys. But to answer some of your questions/remarks

1. I have started as of last night to drink more water
    2. I'm from Ireland (dunno why you thought Denmark. lol)
    3. Not a fan of meat in general, although I was thinking of incorporating Tuna into my sandwiches
    4. I'm 25, Male, 254lbs (trying for 179) and I have started to walk 20-40mins every weekday as of yesterday.
    5. As for the cereal, the Fruit and Fiber I assume is nutritious (if the name is anything to go by) and I tend to have a big enough bowl to fill me up till lunch
    6. Also, its not that I'm skipping Breakfast sometimes, its just that I'm not up in time sometimes.
    7. I haven't had ham in ages, how far had you gone back? lol

As for things I've taken on board, I'll definitely be eating more veggies (like the bowl of what I just had and added under snacks) and I'm switching to wholegrain bread and will have mashed banana and maybe honey (or whatever goes with mashed banana) for lunch from now on.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Lots of great advice there guys. But to answer some of your questions/remarks

1. I have started as of last night to drink more water
    2. I'm from Ireland (dunno why you thought Denmark. lol)

oops! I thought DN was Denmark :blushing:
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    DK. :)