Under active thyroid

Options
Am 33 with 2 children under the age of 3. Have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid after my first pregnancy. Am struggling to lose weight watch the carbs and now found this site to try and help. HAve tried similar sites to no avail. Does anyone else have the same problem as it seems a never ending battle. Have some of you conquered this problem and have tips of how to help lose the weight with this medical problem. :sad:

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Might I suggest doing a Keto diet. It's not for everyone, but very effective. Read up on it very carefully and you should see results.

Here's a good place to start: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61
  • rosalang
    rosalang Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i too have a thyroid problem and have found that eating more smaller meals, counting every single calorie , having a small amount of protein at each meal works. this is the only site i have lost weight on and am really enjoying doing it. good luck:flowerforyou:
  • rosalang
    rosalang Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i too have a thyroid problem and have found that eating more smaller meals, counting every single calorie , having a small amount of protein at each meal works. this is the only site i have lost weight on and am really enjoying doing it. good luck:flowerforyou: