What time to exercise, does it matter?

Options
Does anyone exercise in the am? I wake up very cranky :yawn: and my muscles are so tired I am afraid I wouldn't work out to my full potential but I really would rather do it in the morning because at night I get too wired to sleep. :grumble:

I have never in my life stuck to an exercise routine for more than a few days and am going to break that cycle this time around and get fit. I'm using wii active 2 that I bought 9 months ago and never opened. :laugh:

My boyfriend is Marines and he said the morning is the best time to burn because you are essential fasting and burn more calories? Is this true or does it not matter?

Replies

• aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    It doesnt matter when as long as you do it. A lot of people perfer Mornings because they know if they wait till the night they might just pass on it. Ive been doing it at night time and have had great results.
  • MeLisa1044
    MeLisa1044 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters, but I have just recently started working out in the am. So If I think or notice a difference i will let you know. The important thing is that you do it!