Workout Songs

Options
What are you favorite motivating songs to workout to?

Replies

• slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Love running to Rihanna's S & M:)
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Beyonce - Run the world (girls)
    3oh!3 - Im not your boyfriend baby
    Rihanna - Rockstar

I don't have my iphone on me but those are the songs that come to mind :)
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory
    Usher - More (remix)
    Willow Smith - 21st Century Girl (don't laugh! I know she's like 7 and a half or something but this song has a great beat and is fun to work out to!)
    Beyonce - Why don't you love me
    Britney - pretty much anything but I'm particularly liking til the world ends

so many more that I can't think of right now. This is a great idea! I can't wait to see what others like!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm into "ole skool" R&B songs and "ole skool" rap! Not the crazy stuff that's being played on the radio today! I have tons of songs by my "ole skool" artists, i.e. Teena Marie (Lovergirl, Square Biz), Brick (Ain't Gone Hurt Nobody), Heatwave (Groove Line), Midnight Star (No Parking on the Dance Floor), Dramatics (What You See is What You Get), Commodores (Brick House), Spinners (Could it Be I'm Falling in Love), Rick James (Superfreak), Earth Wind & Fire (Shining Star, Let's Groove Tonight, Boogie Wonderland), The Ohio Players (Fire, Love Rollercoaster, I want to be Free) and so much, much, much more!

I also like Salt N Pepa (Push It), Queen Latifah (U.N.I.T.Y.), LL Cool J (Mama said Knock You Out, Doin It, Rock the Bells) and too many to name!

This is some of the songs from one of my playlists!
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are Telephone by Lady Gaga (w/Beyonce), Dance Wit Me by 112, Get Busy by Sean Paul, Womanizer by Britney Spears, Crazy in Love by Beyonce, Tik Tok by Ke$ha, Walking on Sunshine by Jennifer Lopez, Rolling In the Deep by Adele, Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz, Can You Feel It by The Jacksons.

All of these have great beats for cardio workouts. The only problem is that I always try to sing along when I'm out of breath! LOL!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Just about anything Britney releases for the radio has the exact beat I need for running. I fill with other pop songs from there.
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm into "ole skool" R&B songs and "ole skool" rap! Not the crazy stuff that's being played on the radio today! I have tons of songs by my "ole skool" artists, i.e. Teena Marie (Lovergirl, Square Biz), Brick (Ain't Gone Hurt Nobody), Heatwave (Groove Line), Midnight Star (No Parking on the Dance Floor), Dramatics (What You See is What You Get), Commodores (Brick House), Spinners (Could it Be I'm Falling in Love), Rick James (Superfreak), Earth Wind & Fire (Shining Star, Let's Groove Tonight, Boogie Wonderland), The Ohio Players (Fire, Love Rollercoaster, I want to be Free) and so much, much, much more!

I also like Salt N Pepa (Push It), Queen Latifah (U.N.I.T.Y.), LL Cool J (Mama said Knock You Out, Doin It, Rock the Bells) and too many to name!

This is some of the songs from one of my playlists!

OMG! I love it Push It! Thanks for reminding me - I'm adding to my workout list asap :)
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I actually am usually listening to angry rock for my workouts so I will throw some bands out incase there is one or two others like myself :)

Song: Scream Aim Fire
    Artist: Bullet for my valentine

Artists
    Four Years Strong
    Devil Wears Prada
    BlessTheFall
    Drop Dead Gorgeous
    Breathe Carolina
    Saosin
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options