What is your STRENGTH today?

Options
It is Thursday, and I am STRONG today because:

I work to achieve my dreams.

How/Why/In what way are YOU strong today?

Replies

• Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    I am STRONG because TODAY I will win against mental illness and get myself MOVING!!! xx
  • abigailhutch
    abigailhutch Posts: 101
    Options
    I am strong because I am making things happen! I am making positive life changes and working towards my goal!

PS: great idea for a thread! I love it!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am strong today because it is my birthday and TODAY is the day when I took the decision to be HAPPY for the rest of my life ( very long one!) no matter what challenges I will have. I will be bigger than them!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    I am STRONG because I will motivate my clients and get results!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    my strength today was in adapting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred so that I could do it despite my injured calf. I could easily have let it slide as I'm injured.
    It is taking all my strength not to check my mailbox which is most likely empty..... I am strong leave the mailbox alone..... step back from the mailbox..... do not go to the mailbox, godamn i'm strong today!
    :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm strong because I am able to make tough decisions and work through them.

I'm strong because I've been through hell and back and through AGAIN and then back again only to find myself more grounded and more capable.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I am strong because it is I who has come this far, and I alone who will make it to the very end, reaching ALL my goals along the way!

:bigsmile:
  • sophiabethsmom
    Options
    I'm strong because yesterday I boxed up the sweatpants I wore my whole pregnancy and am not getting them out until I'm pregnant again! I had my baby 4 weeks ago and I am off to a great start on my weight-loss plan already.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am strong today because it is my birthday and TODAY is the day when I took the decision to be HAPPY for the rest of my life ( very long one!) no matter what challenges I will have. I will be bigger than them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I am strong because I chose to walk instead of smoke... I want TONS more birthdays!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am STRONG today because I know that I can overcome anything/anyone that tries to bring me down.