Harsh Realization

Options
I just realized I have to lose my goal weight to reach my goal weight...160 to reach 160...I guess by the time Im done, half of me will be gone, but that's a little overwhelming...Worth it though!

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You can do it, don't be afraid!!! :smile:
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    I just realized I have to lose my goal weight to reach my goal weight...160 to reach 160...I guess by the time Im done, half of me will be gone, but that's a little overwhelming...Worth it though!

Exactly the situation I'm in...losing 1/2 of me.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Don't worry - you certainly aren't the only one! Take it one step at a time and concentrate on mini-goals to keep yourself motivated. Good luck!!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Just think that when you are successful in completing your goal you will be: twice the person you were before.... at half the size.

Its not an easy journey but the character, determination, confidence, energy, success, failures, trials, encouragement you will gain and experience will be so rewarding. Not to mention the lifestyle betterment!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose about 73.03% of my goal weight. Rough, but not impossible. :smile:
  • cuerpito
    cuerpito Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeap, and it always starts with the first pound. BEST OF LUCK!!!! You CAN do it. Think of it as a lifestyle change rather than a diet.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just realized I have to lose my goal weight to reach my goal weight...

That was me too. At first I thought it would be impossible, really. But now it doesn't seem impossible at all.
    Just break it down into smaller goals and keep moving forward.
    We can do this!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I started with 80some odd pounds to lose, it's taken me just about a year to lose 70 of it. I look back at the person I was this time last year and can't believe how much I've changed. It's slow and steady and day to day the changes don't seem like that much but they add up to sooo much! Just keep plugging along!!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!!!! keep your head up and we're here for ya!!!
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    Don't look at it that way. You will get yourself syched out! You have 160lbs to loose...period! You can and will do it!
  • orleansmith
    orleansmith Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I saw when I looked at my numbers. It's overwhelming but with a little at a time, we can get there!