for the ladies: anyone have tummy success stories to share?

Options
vox23
vox23 Posts: 246 Member
I was just wondering if anyone has had success with toning that awful tummy area? Even though I've lost lots of inches in the mid section sometimes I feel like I will never get that toned belly I really want, especially after having two children. I'm sure it's possible, but I'm hoping for some inspiration here.

Replies

• robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    im waiting with you! i have 3 kids that are 18, 16, and 8! first and last were cesarean sections so i know i have some damage but i am sure theres help. I dont have flabby sagging skin but i do have stretch markes that i want to tone up!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Mine is slowly toning up.I actually noticed just last night
    wahooo did the happy dance ,still have a long way to go but im getting there
  • ijessieb
    ijessieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged, no matter what age or how many kids it is doable!! look at Heidi Klum!! ;) on a serious note though... think about how you are doing your ab workouts, make sure you have proper technique and when you are in the crunch positing of the workout make sure you breath out fully. Holding any air in restricts your abs from contracting the whole way, that's why you see some people with amazing obliques but a softer midsection. There are also diet plans you can try that are targeted to flat abs, just google "the abs diet" and you'll see ;) GOOD LUCK AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I need some tummy motivation stories as well. It's like my face, arms, legs have toned down even my backfat but this darn tummy isn't going anywhere. At least not now anyway.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Bump :bigsmile:
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Bump!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    well i'm still sort of at the beginning. well i guess i'm about a fourth of the way into this now! but i really like 30 day shred for getting started with tummy stuff. it has gotten much easier so i might move on to something else. i have lost more in my tummy and hips than arms and back. GL!

i don't think my tummy will ever be flat but i don't think i'll look pregnant either.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    well i'm still sort of at the beginning. well i guess i'm about a fourth of the way into this now! but i really like 30 day shred for getting started with tummy stuff. it has gotten much easier so i might move on to something else. i have lost more in my tummy and hips than arms and back. GL!

i don't think my tummy will ever be flat but i don't think i'll look pregnant either.

I am starting to notice a little difference after using 30DS too. I'm an apple shape so it's especially hard to get rid of my gut. I don't think mine will ever be flat either but I'm hoping to NOT look pregnant soon.

I have Jackie Warner's Crunch Free (or something like that title) Abs dvd and I need to start using it. It's good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!