We interrupt this MFP network for a message...

Options
Just taking a quick afternoon break and I wanted to say something… Don’t let the world bring you down because darling you are marvelous! You are gorgeous, sexy, and just stunning my darling. I don’t care what this day is throwing at you, you are stronger than it! You are unbeatable and unbreakable!!!! I have faith in you, and I love you.
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    AWWWWWWW **snif snif** how cute..:smile:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You are what country songs are made of.... (That was totally meant to be a compliment....If there was any question) I hope you're having a fantastic day, Hun!!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You always make me smile....Thanks so much for always having the encouraging words
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    :) thanks for that!
  • OURLADYPAULINE
    OURLADYPAULINE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU...IAM HAVIN' A HARD TIME IN LIFE AT THE MOMENT :)
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    *BLUSH*
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love reading these sweet messages, they always seem to come when I could really use some positive thoughts about myself. I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for taking the time to encourage others.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely NOTHING better than a handsome cowboy who is also sweet and kind and caring. Thanks sweetie :) xoxo
    :flowerforyou: :wink: :love:
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Thanks! Just what the day called for.:flowerforyou:
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I know I am and same to you, Thanks and Be Blessed!:smile:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I totally love you! :D I've seen several of your posts along these lines and I just want to say, You are awesome! Thank you!
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You rock :flowerforyou:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Right back at ya! You always have positive, inspiring posts! Thanks!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Aww.. you are Awesome.. Love you too peices *muah*:wink:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Aww.. you are Awesome.. Love you too peices *muah*:wink:

Love you too gorgeous :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That was so what I needed to hear today. I have some really rough things going on right now and feel very overwhelmed sometimes. Thank you for the words of encouragement.
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    Just taking a quick afternoon break and I wanted to say something… Don’t let the world bring you down because darling you are marvelous! You are gorgeous, sexy, and just stunning my darling. I don’t care what this day is throwing at you, you are stronger than it! You are unbeatable and unbreakable!!!! I have faith in you, and I love you.
    Blessings,
    Ed
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Blessings,
    Ed

You're a bit forward aren't you? I expect a man to buy me dinner before I let him ply me with remarks like that