Replies

• HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Definately Face, then body
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I really love Tall, (from a distance) then, eyes , smile, lips and teeth. (nothing needs to be perfect just taken care of)
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Id have to agree... face.. then body!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    FACE. Totally the smile above all else! :)

interesting. ladies say one thing, but mean another:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302281-eric-alcide-or-bill

"I don't think my eyes wander much past the ripped bod. :) "

None of them are lacking in the face department either though....

PS: I <3 Eric!!

which is why i included her quote about her eyes not wandering much past the ripped bod.

You caught me! I mean.. I think they are all sexy in the face, but I was just defending their hotness in other regards. IN REAL LIFE, I have dated all body types, but first became attracted to them because of their smiles :D
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I think that most men would probably say body?? But for me it's all in the eyes. I like BIG men with gentle brown eyes. :love:

I would expect the total opposite about what men would say. No one wants to be with a butta face. Lady GaGa is the perfect example.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Height first, then face...Everything else comes later.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Probably am more attracted to a man's body initially.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Most definately the eyes! A man with long lashes too..(my hubby has amazing eyes & lashes..im jealous lol) then the body. I like a man thats broad. Also like a man with "man hands" so sexy!

I like man hands as well on a man. Strong.. hands = sexy.
    SAME! Eyes! My hubby has Baby Blue eyes to die for! Also I agree with man hands as well! :)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Eyes, Smile and Hands. Not the size of the hands the upkeep. LOL

I could have written this myself. This. Definately.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Face, then body. But, it is the body that will first catch the eye most often.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Going simply by body vs. face...A body grabs my attention...but the face is what keeps me there. ;)

I appreciate the human body though (man, woman or what-have-you) and I appreciate beauty. The body is like a sculpture, and the face is like a painting.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    The body is like a sculpture, and the face is like a painting.

Nice line!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Depends on how close you are. Body from a distance, and face up close. The face and body will attract my attention, but seriously the personality part follows merely seconds behind; not something that you learn over time. A beautiful face and gorgeous body turn ugly in a flash at the first hint of a bad attitude or other personality flaw.

But to stay true to the OP, I love a nice body, but faces make me blush; they are personal.

Yes that is true...personality plays a BIG role in attraction, however I didn't know if men or women felt the same with the initial part.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    face is the first thing I look at.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Honestly, for me it's different with eveyone.

It's usually something small that grabs my attention; smile, eyes, lips, clothes, posture, hair, colar bone, neck

The thing that is most important is a strong, confident aura. Someone who's just comfortable with themselves and who they are and aren't trying hard to be something/somebody that they're not.

nik