A little moment of joy!

Options
Okay, so its not quite a success story yet but I made a little break through today which made me want to kick diet *kitten* some more!!

I went window shopping today too encourage myself to stick to the diet as it was clothes shopping which made me start dieting in the first place. When I started this diet 3 weeks ago I was wearing a 'snug' size 20 jean and a nice fitted 18 top. Today I bought a size 14 top in H&M (Still with a little room to loose some more weight but fitted nicely) AND I can FINALLY fit into River Island size 18 shorts and they're loose everywhere except my tummy!!

This is a big thing for me. I haven't bought my trousers from anywhere other than Evans and New Looks plus size section in 3 years and as for wearing a size 14 top... Gosh I can't even remember the last time I wore a size 14. I think it was a big size 14 but I don't care it shows I am getting closer to my goal and I am now even more determined to succeed!!!

Sorry for going on I felt the need to brag about my ever so small success haha!! Thanks for listening and I hope you all have felt or will feel the way I felt today!

-Natasha

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!