At a stand still.

Options
I'm not really sure whats going on...but I've reached a stand still! I lost 19lbs and I've been stuck here for about three weeks. I have been reading other posts and alot say to increase your calorie intake..So I did, and nothing happens. I've still been working out regularly..so I dont know whats going on!

Any suggestions on what to do to get over this bump in the road????

Replies

• andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If you make your diary public, we can give you more specific advise.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Same here, I lost almost 40 and now I'm stuck
  • lmh0111
    lmh0111 Posts: 11
    Options
    bump
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'll be the first of about 20 people who will ask the same thing. :-) Can you open your diary? It's hard to help when we can't see what your day looks like. Also do you have an HRM and do you measure your food? How is water consumption? What poundage are you set? 2lbs a week? 1lb? These answers will help us help you. :-)
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me! It is so stinking frustrating!
  • rachel_onamission
    Options
    I opened my diary! I didnt even realize it was set to private! Anyways..I dont have a computer at home so I dont always have access..So theres probably several days or meals missing..But I do log everything in a notebook at home. I write everything down. Hope the diary on here helps you see what Im doing wrong!
  • ddecarr
    ddecarr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Some questions I would ask :
    How long have you been losing weight prior and how much?
    You may not be losing weight because you are building muscle at the same time, but you might notice your clothes getting looser?