Pregnancy Health and Fitness

Options
Hey everyone! So I just found out I am expecting my second - 6 weeks along now - and this time around I want to stay fit and healthy. I gained 45 lbs with my first child and i have only lost about 27 of it, so I know that I only want to gain the minimum amount for a healthy baby this time - my doc says no more than 25 because I am already overweight. With that being said, I am looking for any fitness, exercise, and nutrition advice you have to offer! :) I really love all the support the people on this site provide - you're all like a little family - thanks in advance for the help!

Replies

• bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on your pregnancy! I am not currently pregnant but will be trying to conceive soon. I am in the same boat as you. I have three kids already and really want to have a healthy, fit pregnancy! If you'd like you can friend me :) Good luck on eating well and working out this pregnancy! You know I worked out all the way till I was 8 months pregnant with one of mine :) I loved it. It helped with the aches and pains and during my labor and delivery I was stronger than ever!
  • calari
    calari Posts: 5
    Options
    Check out www.PregnancyFitKit.com - that will help!