can i cheat a lil

Options
:bigsmile:
i know this will sound like a mad question
buttttttttttttttt
after being here for a while i hv gathered the idea thattttttttttttt
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
even if we dont exercise and just keep a track of our cals.. and cut out just abt 500 cals per week
we do lose weight... :glasses: but for a better toned body we must exercise
sooooooooooooooooo... i tried exercise... and coz i hv a high blood pressure and a back ache thats why it it didnt go very well....i was breathing like an angry bull and my back was not even allowing me to stand straight :noway: : noway: :noway: :brokenheart:

... what if i lose a few pounds just cutting down the cals and when i feel i can carry on with exercise i start it..

need sincere suggestions and quick :smokin:

Replies

• Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    i know this will sound like a mad question
    buttttttttttttttt
    after being here for a while i hv gathered the idea thattttttttttttt
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    even if we dont exercise and just keep a track of our cals.. and cut out just abt 500 cals per week
    we do lose weight... :glasses: but for a better toned body we must exercise
    sooooooooooooooooo... i tried exercise... and coz i hv a high blood pressure and a back ache thats why it it didnt go very well....i was breathing like an angry bull and my back was not even allowing me to stand straight :noway: : noway: :noway: :brokenheart:

... what if i lose a few pounds just cutting down the cals and when i feel i can carry on with exercise i start it..

need sincere suggestions and quick :smokin:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    have you tries just going for a walk for like 30 minutes like 4 times a week. thats how i started out and it worked for me.
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's what I did, when I lost some weight and knew I could exercise then I started! Slow and steady!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Yes.... You can still loose weight without exercising. But you can still walk on a treadmill or around the block. Start small.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I started with diet first, tackling the exercise later.

After a few months of eating better (not perfect, just watching my calories), I added in exercise. Light exercise. Brisk walks, but not so fast that I was panting and out of breath. I started small..... built up over 1.5 years to more intense exercise. Still trying to 'learn' to jog, but my lungs don't like hard breathing. :wink:

Take it slowly. Losing weight is all about doing it at a pace that works for you and with changes that work in your life. Make these changes in your life so that you can accept them, embrace them, until they become normal.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Exactly. exercise doesn't have to be extremely intense, though it's great if you can do that! walking, swimming, yoga (stick to beginners moves) and simple exercises like crunches and lunges will all tone your body and burn calories.
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    thx ppl...:blushing:

i thought i was the only one getting disturbed with that monstrous thought :glasses:

thx for the advise

:heart: love u all
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    Exactly. exercise doesn't have to be extremely intense, though it's great if you can do that! walking, swimming, yoga (stick to beginners moves) and simple exercises like crunches and lunges will all tone your body and burn calories.

by the way how much time did it take u to lose that much weight

do reply:smile: