Dont let Life be your excuse!!

Options
In life we have many ups and downs!! Happy times Sad time time in the middle. What we have to realize is that we can not let our life challenges hold us back or be just another excuses. What we have to see is that there are times when you are going to be down. In by all means every one have that right don't let anyone take that from you!!! The important thing is how you handle your life. Many times people don't get time to be mad causing everything to be held in. Or putting everyone before you. Causing, a lot of thoughts and a lot of sleepiness nights staying up in front of the TV eating wondering when some one is going to give there all to you. Now is the time to say it STOP HERE!! Take some time for yourself don't give til you have nothing left!! I will no longer let life or others problems com sues my every move or even my life. Finding different outlet to channel you anger ,sadness, or happiness!! Stop looking in the mirror and saying i hate what i see. but instead saying i don't like what i see and i am going to fix it. point out some thing you like. Remember how you see yourself is way different then how some one else see you. Meaning your not as bad looking as you think at least you are trying to turn your life around now!! Let all the hater keep talking while you make your life better!! Remember that A SET BACK IS A SET UP FOR A COME BACK!! now that your set backs are out the way ITS TIME FOR A COME BACK!!( the only reason i can be so positive is because i went through the negative after rain is sunshine) WE CAN DO IT!!:heart::heart: :heart: :glasses: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies