Pretty One More Time

Options
Hi, my name is Renee. I just joined MFP along with 2 of my girlfriends. I am 46 and havent felt happy with my physique in years. The weight has packed on and I barely recognize myself.

I have 2 great stepchildren and I am a fulltime stepmom and homemaker. I am very active and I handle multiple tasks on a daily basis. So I ask myself, why I cant work "myself" into my busy schedule.

I just want to feel Pretty One More Time for myself. I have a great husband who supports and loves me, so wish me luck as I try to balance family, meals, activities and losing weight.

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    go for it

all the best

stu
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I decided it was time to put myself first also...if you don't take care of you then who will?
  • rknaynayzzy13
    rknaynayzzy13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Congrats on the 33!

Renee
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    For some people (like me) it's safer to concentrate on someone else than on myself. I helped my hubby raise our (step) daughter & got him though nursing school, his BA & then his masters. A year after he finished (15 yrs together) he dumped me. Didn't find me attractive anymore. Neither did I. Now I have lost 35 lbs & back in school. If you don't take care of yourself or make time for yourself you can lose yourself. You are worth your time!!!