I just wanted to say............

Options
I have been doing Billy Blanks Tie boe and he is kicking my BUTT!!!

It feels great... but i am hurting lol a good hurt I can feel the burn!!!!!

Replies

• monica5237
    Options

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I did his "Celebrity Fit" cardio last night, thanks to Ms. Beans who graciously sent it to me-- I truly didn't think I was working that hard last night-- maybe I'm in "better shape" than I thought-- I was keeping up pretty well, and all that jazz-- today, though, oh, my the soreness-- I love it!!
  • monica5237
    Options

I did his "Celebrity Fit" cardio last night, thanks to Ms. Beans who graciously sent it to me-- I truly didn't think I was working that hard last night-- maybe I'm in "better shape" than I thought-- I was keeping up pretty well, and all that jazz-- today, though, oh, my the soreness-- I love it!!

it feels great don't it!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Another reason that Billy showed up in your mail box. :grumble: I'm glad you can appreciate him b/c he is no longer welcome here!
  • monica5237
    Options
    :laugh:

Another reason that Billy showed up in your mail box. :grumble: I'm glad you can appreciate him b/c he is no longer welcome here!

well i hope he never gets unwelcome at my house but hey I can really understand why he is not lol:laugh: welcome there.

he is very inspirational but dang he makes me work hard.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Marla & I have had this discussion. I love Billy, but his back up people annoy the junk out of me. I don't know why. I wish I liked him, but I spend a good part of my time thinking in my head, "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I KNOW HOW TO COUNT TO 8!" :bigsmile:

Good for you! I hope Billy never becomes unwelcome in your house, either.
  • monica5237
    Options
    Marla & I have had this discussion. I love Billy, but his back up people annoy the junk out of me. I don't know why. I wish I liked him, but I spend a good part of my time thinking in my head, "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I KNOW HOW TO COUNT TO 8!" :bigsmile:

Good for you! I hope Billy never becomes unwelcome in your house, either.

I soooooo agree with you on the shut up part and counting to 8 :laugh:

and the back up people dang it why can't i look like that? are they even real?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    It's funny-- when I do the tae-bo with my daughters, we just seem to fall into a natural cadence with the counting. They'll all yell 1--2-3-4-- while I gasp 5-6-7-8. Keeps us all moving-- too funny.

Thanks again, Sara--
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, please. No problem. :heart: