Newish

Options
I am some what new to the site. Been on for about a month, just to kinda get the take on it, I really need to loose about 160lbs...which seems almost crazy...but its true and almost heartbreaking...I've been having some issues with what to do, where to start...its all a bit overwhelming at times...so I ask for people to add me and be along with me in this journey...help each other with ideas and tips of what is working and not working , to talk to when I need advice, or just understanding, I think this site has a lot of great people on here to do so...Just want to not feel alone, or isolated anymore with needing to loose so much, to be healthy and happy, and be able to break free from the restraints of this weight keeping me down...And if around the same area that would be great, we could maybe be work out buddies :D
I wish you all the luck in your ventures and hope to meet lots of new MFP buddies :)

Replies

• songbird1973
    Options
    you can add me, this does work but you definately need friends to encourage you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm so grateful for this site too- a lot of awesome peepls on here. Congrats on beginning your journey!