Starting over again

Options
Hi
I am new to the posting part of this website. I feel it is time to introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids. I never really struggled with my weight until I had my first child 12 years ago. It did a number on my body that I have not recovered from. I was using this site last spring and lost some weight, then I stopped logging food and exercise and the weight has come back. Go figure. Also could have been the Girl Scout cookies and Halloween candy. Anyway I will try again. Erin :smile:

Replies

• cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to the posting part of this website. I feel it is time to introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids. I never really struggled with my weight until I had my first child 12 years ago. It did a number on my body that I have not recovered from. I was using this site last spring and lost some weight, then I stopped logging food and exercise and the weight has come back. Go figure. Also could have been the Girl Scout cookies and Halloween candy. Anyway I will try again. Erin :smile:
  • orangestarr05
    orangestarr05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I wish you luck in meeting your goals. Girl Scout cookies and Halloween candy are my vices, as well! :wink:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and welcome back.

I just started this week. I have alot to do and get in shape.
  • cerfin
    Options
    Thank you.
  • enygirl
    Options
    I think several of us know the starting over feeling. I think I start over at least once a month! I'll do great for a few weeks, then TOM (time of month) hits and I drop off.. it takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things...

All I can say is WELCOME BACK - and no matter how many time you fall - the important thing is to get back up!
  • cerfin
    Options
    It seems to me I am always starting over . I am forever staring a exercise program. I hope that by posting it will help keep me accountable. Erin
  • HEALTHJUNKIE
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! I am fairly new to the site, but starting over? Not new to that at all. I am great at it......I start over at least once a month :smile: . Anyway, I am 42 and I have a 12 year old and 9 year old and I have been trying to lose the "baby" weight for several years now. I am down to 15 pounds to go, but the last few are always a struggle. Nice to meet you!