It's Me! It's Me!

Options
I'm here and keeping on track. I haven't weighed for weeks, but keeping my goals in mind, my eyes out of the fridge and I have dropped down to a size 6! YEY!!!

I've been coaching cheerleading, starting a website design business, helping coach soccer, mountain biking, busy on the beach, house, holiday's, school, snoring...WOW! Busy!

So how is everyone else lately? Thank you for keeping up with me still. Knowing I would have to report back to here soon has helped keep me on track. YEY! Thank you!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm here and keeping on track. I haven't weighed for weeks, but keeping my goals in mind, my eyes out of the fridge and I have dropped down to a size 6! YEY!!!

I've been coaching cheerleading, starting a website design business, helping coach soccer, mountain biking, busy on the beach, house, holiday's, school, snoring...WOW! Busy!

So how is everyone else lately? Thank you for keeping up with me still. Knowing I would have to report back to here soon has helped keep me on track. YEY! Thank you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great girl!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Still keeping on. I think I've hit my first real plateau (staying the same for the past 2 weeks), but whatever! I am 13 lbs away from my goal and in a healthy weight range. It will come off eventually!! :laugh: :laugh:

:heart:
    -Tam
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you back, PL! :flowerforyou:

Great job on your continued success! :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    YAY, hi, I thought we'd lost you too :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You are here! Huzzah!! Strike up the band! Woohoo!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    There's that pretty face!! :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Coucou24.gif
    Hello down there in sunny Florida--it's gotten cold here and rainy. We've had rain almost every day for the past week. :ohwell:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    We were worried about you young lady :angry:

:wink:

Thanks for checking in! Congrats on your continued success!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

:smooched:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Princess!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    HEY!!!

I love being busy and staying on track, but I am looking forward to dropping these last few pounds. I think I'll weigh in tomorrow and see where I am at...

So what has everyone else been up to?
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you are still around. Don't be a stranger!
  • shorerider
    Options
    HEY!!!

I love being busy and staying on track, but I am looking forward to dropping these last few pounds. I think I'll weigh in tomorrow and see where I am at...

I did my first Century ride--100 miles in one day--on Oct. 25h.Had a 6 week plateau that seems to have been broken, hopefully! Lost a pound this week so far anyway.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Same ole crazy stuff :bigsmile: It's good to have ya back...we missed you :smooched:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Glad to see you're still here! Keep on keepin on!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

So Girlie...whatcha been up too?:laugh: :bigsmile:

Busy girl.....great to see you again...I knew you were out there and keeping busy and doing Great...saw the new pic...love it, you're beautiful:heart:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Good to see ya Princess.

Sorry I never made it down for a cheerleading lesson.
    1 cartwheel would have measured 3.4 on the richter scale.
    :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    WB Princess!!!! We are happy the Sock Monster didn't keep you!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    HEY!!!

I did my first Century ride--100 miles in one day--on Oct. 25h.Had a 6 week plateau that seems to have been broken, hopefully! Lost a pound this week so far anyway.

YEY!!! Good for you! YOU ROCK! Hooray! So when is your next ride?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Welcome back!
  • shorerider
    Options
    HEY!!!

YEY!!! Good for you! YOU ROCK! Hooray! So when is your next ride?

Scaling back cycling over the winter and going to learn to swim--maybe! I'd like to do a Tri next year. Too cold to cycle! It's supposed to snow flurries here tonight with winds up to 40mph tomorrow :sick: