Need Swimsuit Judges Please!

Options

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    omg wow. THE MIDDDLE ONES FOR SURE. You honestly look 20 pounds lighter in the middle picture. DEF NOT THE BOTTOM PICTURE-- NOOO!!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I say ditch the shorts....U look great and should show ur body off. Go with #1 or 2.
  • cskalaj
    cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I prefer the non-shorts, but the other two look the same from the front.
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    I think the first one.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    such a cute swimsuit! :) it's flattering on you!
    i pick the shorts or the first pic! but either one as long as YOU feel confident
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: The shorts look really nice on you!!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    The shorts are more slimming, but either one, really! You look great!
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love the shorts the best! They make you look sporty. If not the shorts, definitely number 1. :]
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Believe it or not showing more skin will make your legs look longer and leaner.

The shorts are adorable though.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I definitely like #1!!! AND you are so not bottom heavy with a small top... I would kill to have boobs like yours... Mine are teeny tiny. :embarassed:
  • camille97
    camille97 Posts: 91
    Options
    I think #1 looks awesome! To be honest, when I look at these photos of you, I don't think that your 'large' bottom and legs are unattractive at all. I just see a beautiful woman rocking a stylish bathing suit with confidence! Even as you say you are self-conscious, I wouldn't wear the shorts just to hide some of the extra weight. Show off your curves, girl!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    At risk of sounding like a perverted lesbian here (of which I'm neither, I swear!), I am going to say I could judge better if I could see it from the front AND the back.

HA!! I was thinking the same thing.... :tongue:

I can't tell the difference between the 1st and 2nd... I like all of them! I'm like your husband apparently!!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I think #1 looks the best although #2 is a close second.
  • ccorkery
    ccorkery Posts: 13
    Options
    As evryone else said, you look great in all of them! I would personally go with the shorts... but that's not for coverage, I don't think you need it. I swim with bathing suit shorts as I find they ride up less, and cover just a bit more which makes me feel more comfortable. (you also don't need to worry as much about waxing and/or shaving :smile: )
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    From the say you are standing and by holding your hips in the first photo - it makes me think you feel more self confident in the second photo. Just body language alone makes me view the second choice as the one you really are more comfortable in. I would also think depends on there you are wearing and for how long. If I'm more active, moving around alot more I'd go for the shorts vs the tank bottom just for coverage during activities.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I like # 1. I agree that the shorts would make others question what you are hiding.:glasses:
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like the first one. It is a swimsuit, shorts aren't swimwear :) lol. But the shorts do look very nice on you also, just makes it look more like a workout outfit than a swimsuit. Be proud, wear those swim bottoms, you look great!
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    You look great in pic #1.....get rid of the shorts!! They are not as flattering as pics 1 & 2!!! Rock it, girl!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    The shorts are most definately the cutest!! I have a similar swimsuit and I cannot wear the shorts lol you wear then nice!