Feeling totally gross w/ myself, time for new me!

faithfull
faithfull Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just got introduced to this website. I'm very opened to anything that says it could help so here I am. Hopefully this will be one way to movitation to start loosing weight. I'm a young mother to three and my weight has been like a yo-yo ever since. It has gotten to the point that I can't stand how fat I'm getting so I am desperate to give this a try. I'm open to any idea or suggestions. My goal is to loose @ least 2-3 inches off my waist for Christmas!!! We'll see how we do I guess.

Replies

• I just got introduced to this website. I'm very opened to anything that says it could help so here I am. Hopefully this will be one way to movitation to start loosing weight. I'm a young mother to three and my weight has been like a yo-yo ever since. It has gotten to the point that I can't stand how fat I'm getting so I am desperate to give this a try. I'm open to any idea or suggestions. My goal is to loose @ least 2-3 inches off my waist for Christmas!!! We'll see how we do I guess.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    I use to feel the same way and I found this site and soaked up all the info I could (still doing that) and I'm a different gal! LOVE it!:heart: Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Welcome! I think you'll like this site, it's been very helpful for many of us, and the people here are so friendly and helpful! :bigsmile:

Good luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.