30 DAY SHRED!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and I am already tired of her voice, so I just do it along with the music. Try omitting the weights on some of the exercises and just do the movements along with the ladies. Also try a modified jumping jack, I know she says not to but if it keeps you going and prevent injury, try it. Good luck and hopefully we both will get to day 30 feeling fitter and healthier.:tongue:
  • TrinaAtItAgainRoss
    TrinaAtItAgainRoss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this site and I was just given the 30 Day Shred yesterday. I will start it July 31st or August 1st. I look forward to building my endurance. I'm in horrible shape and am excited about seeing the progression that many of you have experienced.
    Good luck all!

Getting Fine ONE day at a time!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    My husband and I have done level 1 twice now, we'll probably do it once more, but after the first time we were SO SORE. We barely made it through the whole thing. It gets easier.
  • haydenlove4
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this site and I was just given the 30 Day Shred yesterday. I will start it July 31st or August 1st. I look forward to building my endurance. I'm in horrible shape and am excited about seeing the progression that many of you have experienced.
    Good luck all!

Getting Fine ONE day at a time!

i like that "getting fine one day at a time"
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rosie. Just started Day 1 this morning. Managed to get through it....just!! Hoping it will get easier. Feel free to add me and we'll get through it together :smile:
  • DedicatedHooper
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on day 4. I've already had 4 days off -__- . It is hard but on day 2 it was kinda easier. And day 3 I barely took any rests . I slipped up and didn't do it for 2 days and today (day4) kicked my butt. But it really does get easier by day 10 it will be a breeze. Is level 2 really that bad lol ?

Any of you can Send me a friend request for motivation !