Reliv

Options
Is anyone familiar with the products by a company called Reliv? I was recently invited to a meeting where they presented about the products and claimed they are life saving nutrition drinks. I didn't get to sample anything so I don't know, but hopefully someone knows something.

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I drank Reliv about 15 years ago...It really helped with my fibromyalgia, but I had to stop because it was so expensive...I also noticed that I gained weight while taking it...Not sure if it was from the Reliv, or other issues... :flowerforyou:
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I doubt that what they are making is "life saving". Their website makes me want to strangle someone. Nothing about their ingredient lists stand out to separate them apart from the other supplement suppliers.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I would call it a waste of money as obviously you can be a healthy person without processed products. It appears to be your typical Multi-Level Marketing ploy, ie they would not only sell you the product but they would likely also want you to become a distributor for them.