Week 5 day 3 C25K - completed!

Options
Just had to share this with everyone, just completed the dreaded week 5 day 3 of C25K! Straight 20 min run!!! Only 5 weeks ago I couldn't run a few mins without bring puffed out! This program really works! :)

Replies

• photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I know that's HUGE!!! (I still can't get past a 12 minute run... :sad:)
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    good work!!! im at week 2! lol you rock!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Totally agree with you! I'm on week 6 and I couldn't run for anything at the beginning of the program.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Awesome....I'm still stuck on Week 3!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Week 5 was my break through week too...great job!
  • NicoleLauren17
    NicoleLauren17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Today was my first day with C25K and I loved it!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! I can't wait to start this next week! Used to play soccer, but even then I had a hard time running my laps around the field. haha
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 yesterday...going well so far, but I am now a little afraid of week 5!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So amazing I get home and as soon as I can get on here what do I see but your post. I just got back from completing Week 5 Day 3 too. I decided to take a look even before logging in my own exercise. On to Week 6. So happy for US.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! congrats!
  • missphoenix
    Options
    Congratulations! So amazing I get home and as soon as I can get on here what do I see but your post. I just got back from completing Week 5 Day 3 too. I decided to take a look even before logging in my own exercise. On to Week 6. So happy for US.
    Congrats to YOU too Kerri!! X
  • missphoenix
    Options
    I just started week 4 yesterday...going well so far, but I am now a little afraid of week 5!
    Dont be afraid, it just your mind telling you that you can't do it! Your body will be ready by then! I took it slower at start of the run and then found my own natural pace. you will be able to do it no probs!! X