Replies

• ayeraerae
    ayeraerae Posts: 9
    Options
    I love that story. :D Good job.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Oh what a great feeling that had to have been! Kudos to you!
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    that's awesome...would definitly make my day!!! lol

Keep up the great work:)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Happened to me today too!! Several times!! You can never get tired of it, can you??? Congrats!!! :wink:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Can't say I blame him. You are absolutely stunning. I'd be checking you out myself and I'm straight! :laugh:
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Gotta love it:)
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Go you! :)
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wait...you mean girls like when you stare and ogle at them for 10 minutes straight?

or do you have to be a really yummy, juicy, hot stud muffin to do it with out being thought of as a creepy perv?
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    What a great feeling awsome NSV :smile:
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! rarely EVER happens to me it makes me want to scream i also wish someone would ask me on a date for god sakes lol. anyway thats fantastic its a good feeling
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    wait...you mean girls like when you stare and ogle at them for 10 minutes straight?

or do you have to be a really yummy, juicy, hot stud muffin to do it with out being thought of as a creepy perv?

like being stared at cuz they like what they see, NOT being stared at cuz i have a third eye or something! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!