First Time in a Bathing suit this summer at beach.

Options
DesertMirage
DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
I was really nervous about being dragged to the beach this summer, but once my friend took a photo I realized how happy I was with how I looked and had a blast. Got an awesome tan and worked my butt off swimming for hours!

photo-1.jpg

Replies

• nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!! And the kitty is still licking the fish on your ticker! lol
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Woah are you fat lady in the background? Joke. You look great! Im having to brave the swimsuit on Monday!
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everything guys! And I'm toning up, by the end of the summer I'm gonna have awesome abs and legs. :3
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ain't nothing wrong with that.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome shape!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You rocked your bikini!! Glad you felt confident and had fun!!!!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you're brave. this was the first time in yrs that i wore a bikini. i haven't had dh takea pic of me in the bikini yet.lol
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn a swimsuit in 8 years. I hope I can look that fantastic soon! Congratulations!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    GIRL YOU LOOK HOT!!! Seriously, you look amazing! :D Maybe not the best place for this, but I noticed you like anime and video games - are you into cosplay? With a body like that you should be! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!