Just a Few Questions...

Options
What do you guys eat for snacks...
Lookin for some healthy snack ideas..

Any ideas for toning that almost impossible area of the inner legs? and Love handles too!! :tongue:

Any tips are appreciated!!
Thanks

Replies

• kmk0218
    kmk0218 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What do you guys eat for snacks...
    Lookin for some healthy snack ideas..

Any ideas for toning that almost impossible area of the inner legs? and Love handles too!! :tongue:

Any tips are appreciated!!
    Thanks
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I eat lots of raw veggies alot they fill you up green ones have 0 cal.

Love handles I get a 10lb weight and do side bends on the arm of the couch.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    If you have a sweet tooth (like I do), 100-calorie packs are a good stand-in for cookies that taste really good, if not quite like the real thing.

And yeah, totally eat your veggies! Nearly every vegetable (except the starchy ones!) have low-to-no calories, so dig in!

ETA: If you do yoga, Warrior and Triangle pose are excellent for thighs and love handles.
  • kmk0218
    kmk0218 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

okay so that means if i dip my carrots in ranch dressing they arent gonna be good for me any more right! hahaha dang it..
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My favourite thing to eat as a snack, especially when I'm craving carbs or something sweet is some of that flavoured instant quaker oatmeal. Its low in calories, keeps you full and you can buy the low sugar type. Love love love it.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I don't buy "special" foods per say.... just normal stuff and protion it out.

For inner thigh work.... I have found squats (performed correctly), pilates, walking, lunges, and some ballet moves work wonders!
  • monica5237
    Options
    when i am in a snacky mood and i want sweets i go for a special k bar or a fiber one bar it is kinda like a candy bar but it is low in calories and it tastes soooooo good or microwave popcorn it is great

as far as the inner thighs well i really don't know but i like the ideas that i have seen on here i will try it thanks guys!!!!
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Chop up those veggies, I like english cucumbers!

Inner thigh?

Sumo squats, very wide stance squat, you can feel the tight muscle as you're down, and know it's working!
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    veggies for sure but when im really looking to feed the seet tooth I like skinny cow ice cream sandwich - at 100 cal you dont have to beat yourself over it
  • bricker06
    Options

okay so that means if i dip my carrots in ranch dressing they arent gonna be good for me any more right! hahaha dang it..
    NO but if you make your dip with cottage cheese you cn have alot more for about the same cals.
    1 16oz lowfat cottage cheese
    1 packet hidden valley ranch dip

puree cottage cheese in a blender til very smooth. Then add the seasoning.
    1/4 cup is about 45 cals.
    My family has eaten this somany times and have no clue its not sour cream. Friends at work also.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options

NO but if you make your dip with cottage cheese you cn have alot more for about the same cals.
    1 16oz lowfat cottage cheese
    1 packet hidden valley ranch dip

puree cottage cheese in a blender til very smooth. Then add the seasoning.
    1/4 cup is about 45 cals.
    My family has eaten this somany times and have no clue its not sour cream. Friends at work also.

You can also mix teh hidden valley ranch with either low fat sour cream or fat free sour cream, very good with veggies.
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    mixing Mrs. Dash or other dip mixes w/ FF plain yogurt works too!