Homecoming Dresses Before and After

Options
Maria_Cutie
Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
Dear lord,
http://i54.tinypic.com/2vmdpw7.jpg

Here we go... My homecoming dress when I was in 10th grade...and my homecoming dress when I was in 11th grade.
I went from a size 18 to a size 14!
Also in there is a full body shot of when I was even smaller, I gained some of the weight back since then. Hence why I joined MFP.

I was such a...butterball! My god! Im hoping Im in a dress size 12 for this years Homecoming dance! and even smaller for Prom, that would be amazing!

Replies

• Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options
    Haha, thank you :) Im hoping to at least be a size 10 by october! gotta work hard!
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    sweety, your beaUTIFUL!!
    congrats on the weight loss, your doing great.
    & your not a butterball!! your a cutey-patooty! :flowerforyou:
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and must feel wonderful! I am sure you will reach your goal by prom and have a wonderful time!
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY do it! I'm looking to go down on my dress sizes this year as well for senior year! :)
    Keep in mind also that those dresses are sized especially small, so you should be even more proud of yourself for going down sizes :)
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options
    Thank all of you guys X) the support is amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!