mbruce79
mbruce79 Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Matt. Most of you may hate me but I'm trying to gain weight, but it is very hard for me to gain weight I'm 6'2" and weigh 158 lbs, I hoping to be around 190 lbs in the future. If anyone could give me some helpful hints and any other suggestions that would be great. Thanks to all and hope to talk to you later.

Matt:glasses:

Replies

• Hi my name is Matt. Most of you may hate me but I'm trying to gain weight, but it is very hard for me to gain weight I'm 6'2" and weigh 158 lbs, I hoping to be around 190 lbs in the future. If anyone could give me some helpful hints and any other suggestions that would be great. Thanks to all and hope to talk to you later.

Matt:glasses:
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    I just told my boyfriend to join for the same reason. He's 6'3" and 190lbs but wants to hit 210. (he plays university football so its pretty important). Try to up your protien to gain muscle.. You also look into creatine shakes.. you should research then first though.. Good luck!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    01welcome7jb.gif

there's a few people on here trying to gain weight--being underweight is just as much a problem and health risk for some as being overweight is for others.

So, welcome! You've come to a great place!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome Matt:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.