Public Restroom Talk

Options

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I always put paper toilet on the seat before parking my rear end on it. -always-
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    This topic makes me giggle....

I dont use the handicap stalls. I dont know why, I just feel guilty doing it.

And nay on the courtesy flush. Just let it happen. Just think "hey, thats the sound of a high fiber diet" Hahahaha
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You don't want to know what I'm doing right now. Let's just say it very topic appropriate.

That really made me LOL!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Always use the first stall. Heard they did studies and it's the cleanest.

I call #2 "making myself at home" for a reason. Can't do it in public.

I get SO GROSSED OUT BY WOMEN WHO USE THEIR PHONES IN THE BATHROOM. Ew, just yuck.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I never ever, ever use public restrooms.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people freak out about pooping going on in a bathroom... hello???? It's a toilet... It's being used for it's intended purpose!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Do you use the handicapped stall? Do you use a courteous flush to hide the sound of your blowout?

Discuss your public restroom habits.

Maybe....maybe not. The world will never know.
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I get SO GROSSED OUT BY WOMEN WHO USE THEIR PHONES IN THE BATHROOM. Ew, just yuck.

THIS! There are a few women in my office that seem to think the ladies room is their personal phone booth. They'll be in a stall, chatting away. I think that is SO rude. I don't want to hear your conversation, and I'm not too keen on having a 3rd party listen to me pee. Just...go sit in a conference room or something. Ugh.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What I have heard more then once is "Oh yeah...Max really is that good! "
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For those who do use public restrooms -- have you ever been in the restroom with another person -- who's waiting on you to leave so they can go -- but you're waiting on them to flush and leave so you can go?

I know there's at least one other person out there who's had that situation:blushing:

Talk about awkward.

And what's up with that little cough we do??
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Haha! So how much TP do you use? I use a ton! Roll is usually half of what it was when I'm done.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I don't get why people freak out about pooping going on in a bathroom... hello???? It's a toilet... It's being used for it's intended purpose!
    totally agree with this, and off poop topic here but ^^^^you^^^^^ have some awesome abs
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I only use the handicap stall if all others are full. Generally, I always go to the first stall. If it's taken, the second. Germophobe here and those are the cleanest.

I also NEVER sit anything on the floor in the bathroom. I wrap my purse around my neck if there aren't any hooks. In microbiology, we did a study of the germs found on the floor and it grossed me out so bad. The toilet seat is cleaner than the floor...

I think it's beyond disgusting when people talk on the phone while going to the restroom. Conversations in general are awkward while people are talking to each other.

Regardless, I hate using the restroom in public. I try not to most of the time. I have a shy bladder. hahaha
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I always put paper toilet on the seat before parking my rear end on it. -always-

Ditto!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    For those who do use public restrooms -- have you ever been in the restroom with another person -- who's waiting on you to leave so they can go -- but you're waiting on them to flush and leave so you can go?

I know there's at least one other person out there who's had that situation:blushing:

Talk about awkward.

And what's up with that little cough we do??

Story of my life!! Cough included. LOL Well, mine is actually more of a clear my throat kind of sound, but yeah! :laugh: