Hola!!

Options
MrsNoir
MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
Just to say HI!!

To make a long story short, I reached my fittest before I got married, and I got pregnant straight away, with a massive massive tummy, now I need to get my shape back. I've always been slightly overweight, reached 59 kilos before the wedding (I've got a heavy bone structure) and I wouldn't mind slim a bit more, but at least I would like to reach to my fittest. A friend of mine recommended me this page, and I'm having a go at it, even though I hate counting calories, this page does the job for me, so I can't complain. :D.

Now I've got a gorgeous baby of 9lb 14oz, so that reduced the weight gained in pregnancy a lot when I finally gave birth, but I still need to lose stone and a half to get my fittest self back. Well.. I hope to make inspiring friendships over here while I stay over here! :D

Good luck to all with your weigh loss, and thanks for reading :D

Replies

• dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your bundle of joy!!! :smile:
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yes congrats!!! and you'll be able to kick it! everyone always told me you'll be the fittest you have ever been then you'll get married and have kids. I was like noway i'm keeping this bod! LOL,, ugh here came the ring and the bump! lol,, I am totally wanting to get it back as well!!! LETS DO THIS!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for the message, somehow I didn't read it, I'm now that I went into my topics, I still don't know how to post blogs here well :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    benvenida!