Fitness Ultimatum-Jillian Michaels

Options
Last night I ordered my copy of Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009!. I have been losing heart on this diet/exercise thing; so I thought maybe something new might help.

Has anyone bought it? How do you like it ?

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Last night I ordered my copy of Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009!. I have been losing heart on this diet/exercise thing; so I thought maybe something new might help.

Has anyone bought it? How do you like it ?
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh.. is that her wii workout game.. if you can call it a game?? I want it for christmas.. but i dont have a balance board..
  • amunet07
    Options
    Yes, that is the Wii game. I have almost exhausted my Wii Fit game; so I'm excited there is something new.

I hope you get the chance to pick up a balance board. I love mine!

HOLY MOLY! NICE ABS! that is my dream... someday I will have a six pack! :laugh:
  • PishPish97
    Options
    I have the game. I love it! I do 10 minutes with Jillian and then 20 with the fitness game and burn about 350 calories.
  • laird20k
    Options
    Yes, that is the Wii game. I have almost exhausted my Wii Fit game; so I'm excited there is something new.

I hope you get the chance to pick up a balance board. I love mine!

HOLY MOLY! NICE ABS! that is my dream... someday I will have a six pack! :laugh:

Definately not my abs.. haha I wish.. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet.. So for now i posted a lovely motivational picture!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Is it a board game or for the computer or what?
  • laird20k
    Options
    It's a nintendo wii game..
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I saw a Wii for the first time last weekend, so I don't have a clue what you are talking about as far as the game goes, but as far as you getting discouraged, fight it. When you started you had 31 pounds to go. Now you only have 19 to go. That's a better number than 31 don't you think?:bigsmile:
  • amunet07
    Options
    I saw a Wii for the first time last weekend, so I don't have a clue what you are talking about as far as the game goes, but as far as you getting discouraged, fight it. When you started you had 31 pounds to go. Now you only have 19 to go. That's a better number than 31 don't you think?:bigsmile:

Yes it is... thank you.