Uggh! The Nike + GPS App is driving me crazy!

Options
I love using this app to log my runs. I have been trying to sync it with FB and Twitter but it won't do anything. The screen stays blank and the whirly thing whirls like it's trying to load. Is anyone else having trouble posting your runs?

Replies

• sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't use this app, but I have a thought - can you email the runs? If you can, then you can email it to a posterous blog, and have the posterous blog feed it out to fb and twitter. just a thought.
  • DanaLea73
    DanaLea73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use this app too, but I'm sorry, its working fine for me. :(

Hows your's doing as far as being accurate on distance? I run on an indoor track (it's .1 miles) and I'll count my laps then update the calibration. It's getting better, but was WAY off when I started using it (about 3 weeks ago)
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I use this app too, but I'm sorry, its working fine for me. :(

Hows your's doing as far as being accurate on distance? I run on an indoor track (it's .1 miles) and I'll count my laps then update the calibration. It's getting better, but was WAY off when I started using it (about 3 weeks ago)

I've only started using it this summer and I run on my treadmill because of the heat and humidity. It's pretty accurate with my distance on my treadmill. I can't wait to use it outdoors when it cools off. It's not like I have to post my runs but I just wanted to try it for fun. :(
  • DanaLea73
    DanaLea73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    did you get their recent update? According to the notes there was a fix for a facebook posting bug. make sure yours is up to date and see if that fixes your issues.
  • caits35
    caits35 Posts: 10
    Options
    I love this app! and would love some more friends on it to run with... feel free to add me on Nike+: kearndog350@yahoo.com
  • Jenlynphi
    Options
    did you get their recent update? According to the notes there was a fix for a facebook posting bug. make sure yours is up to date and see if that fixes your issues.

Haven't gotten an update yet. :(
  • Jenlynphi
    Options
    I love this app! and would love some more friends on it to run with... feel free to add me on Nike+: kearndog350@yahoo.com

I'll add you once I figure out how to. lol