Vancouver BC
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Northern Kentucky Go Wildcats !!!!!!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Born in Germany - but I've been a NYer (Far Rockaway & Bronx) for as long as I can remember.....well until Aug 3 - I've moved to NJ(Bergen County)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    The Black Hills of South Dakota. 15 minutes to Mt. Rushmore, 30 minutes to Sturgis!!!!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Born and Raised in Minnesota, with stops along the way in Tennessee, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and finally Minnesota again. I hope to be a winter Texan soon.
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a military brat but for the past 30 years I have been firmly planted in the South Eastern U.S.-- 12 years in Alabama and the past 16 in Georgia. Hey, ya'll!
  • kikihola
    kikihola Posts: 3
    Options
    I was born and raised in North Carolina. I am active duty military so i've been in MD, VA,DC, FL...now back in North Carolina with plans on soon retiring.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I was born in raised in the Great State of Texas, but............I have lived in Hawaii, Colorado, London, Russia and finally, here in Georgia.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Pittsburgh, PA Love the Black-n-gold. :smile:
  • ckspores
    ckspores Posts: 52
    Options
    I was born in and raised (and still live) in Chicago but the husband and I are hoping to make a move out west sometime in the next year.
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Born in Callie and lived all over the country from the age of 2-6. My Dad retired when I was 6 and I was lucky enough to get Georgia :heart:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Born and raised on Long Island. Moved to California for a couple of years and now live in North Carolina.

I'm going back to New York!
  • bicey305
    bicey305 Posts: 5
    Options
    Miami,FL 305 baby!! lol
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Born and raised in GA :) Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else :)

Yea, that's what I'm talkin' bout. Nothing like a GA girl!!
  • kasac
    kasac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was born in New Orleans and raised in a small town outside of N.O. I lived in Louisiana for most of my life, with a brief stint in Colorado. I'm currently living in northeast Kansas.
  • Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    Queens, NY
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    i'm german living in finland
  • sophiesmommy1983
    Options
    I am from North Carolina :) Just started this. Been trying to lose my last 20-25 pounds and I am stuck!!!! :) Nice to meet you all.
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    born in Germany, lived in NYC area and Madison, WI and am currently in Canada
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Born in Manhattan. Raised in Brooklyn. Moved to New Haven at age 14. Moved back to Brooklyn at age 17, working in Manhattan (World Trade Center). Moved to Kansas at age 20. Joined the Air Force in 1979. Now living in Idaho Falls, Idaho, since 1985. I used to long to go back to Brooklyn, but along the way, I discovered that, in my heart, I prefer living in small towns. As long as there's a library, I'm happy. PS: Idaho Falls has grown too big for me. When I retire, I want to move to a smaller town, preferably somewhere south of here, maybe Page, Arizona. Never been there but I plan visiting sometime next year - get the "feel" of the land. I'm tired of the long winters, deep snow and the wind. The only thing keeping me here is my job, which is too good to walk away from -- only five years until I'm FREE. And then I'm spreading my wings!