AHHHHH Help!

Options
I somehow hurt my back today, just suddenly gave out when I was walking the dog. So I really couldnt move. There went my exercise for the day! gahhh! On top of no exercising, I fed my pain with food I definately shouldnt have. Why? Because I gave into the inner power. I ate 800 more calories than I should have because the significant other decided to be nice and buy me dinner. :sad: So I'm going to jump back on tomorrow as if today didn't happen, but if I feel better and work out extra hard tomorrow, burning some of those calories I ate today, do you think I can get back on track? Please!!! Hopefully all you out there had a MUCH better day than me::sigh::

Replies

• MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I somehow hurt my back today, just suddenly gave out when I was walking the dog. So I really couldnt move. There went my exercise for the day! gahhh! On top of no exercising, I fed my pain with food I definately shouldnt have. Why? Because I gave into the inner power. I ate 800 more calories than I should have because the significant other decided to be nice and buy me dinner. :sad: So I'm going to jump back on tomorrow as if today didn't happen, but if I feel better and work out extra hard tomorrow, burning some of those calories I ate today, do you think I can get back on track? Please!!! Hopefully all you out there had a MUCH better day than me::sigh::
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You should probably figure out what happened to your back. You don't want to work out with a pinched nerve/slipped disc/severe sciatica or something of the sort.
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    remember though - everyday is a new day. regardless of how you did today - good or bad - you have an equal opportunity to move forward or fall back the next day... so make sure your back is ok and then forget about the past and move forward tomorrow
  • Brynn
    Brynn Posts: 7
    Options
    Kudos to you for actually calculating how much you overate and owning up to it. When I overeat, I tend to "forget" to log those calories, sort of a denial thing. You actually had the courage to tally the numbers- good job! It means you are truly owning your health!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I know you can get back on track! Just take it easy at first. Make sure that back of yours is okay. :flowerforyou:
  • suselmiami
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of yur life. Love that quote.
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for offering me support in my "tiny" little setback. I was able to jump back into exercising today, my back only hurts a bit so I took it easy, but was able to burn 300 calories so yayy! And I LOVE THAT quote. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Have a good day everyone!