UGHHH!! Water weight!!!

How do you deal with extra water weight when "Aunt Flow" visits? Every time she comes I gain like 2 pounds. :( I already up my water intake, but it doesn't do any good till the week is over.....HELP!!!!

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    I don`t worry about that week ( I generaly gain 3-5 pounds during her visit). I still work out , still eat as normal and always drink a ton of water I just skip the Offical weigh in that week and its and even better one the fallowing week :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    I don`t worry about that week ( I generaly gain 3-5 pounds during her visit). I still work out , still eat as normal and always drink a ton of water I just skip the Offical weigh in that week and its and even better one the fallowing week :)

I second that. I usually just lose more weight the week after Aunt Flow leaves. Just keep eating clean and exercising as normal.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I'm currently getting ready for a visit from Aunt Flo and she can go kiss my butt right about now.

I don't worry about water weight with her because I know it will come off as soon as next thursday/friday hits.. Just keep drinking your water and get ready to move into the bathroom because you'll be peeing so much once your body lets go of that water.
  • zatsdeb
    zatsdeb Posts: 20 Member
    fresh lemon slices in hot water.