help!!!

Options
Im trying to lose this weight and right now I want something to eat but its too late at nigh i know in the am ill be glad I didnt succumb to the temptations

Replies

• Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Have some healthy veggies or low fat foods, it will be well worth it in the morning!! Water helps as well!!!!!
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    im going for more water go me
  • gsmithot
    gsmithot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    when I am hungry at night I eat a bowl of cereal...usually rice chex.. my fav..but it beats the cravings...good luck and hang in there... trust me the site is awesome and it works. I lost 30 lbs on my own and then joined the site and its a life style change once you have adopted that you will be successful... good luck...
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I always keep fresh zucchini, carrots, brocolli and cauliflower around for the late night hunger, just in case.

Pretty filling and totally low cal!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    if you find that this is a common problem you should try hoodia. It comes in gum, tea or vitamins. It's some cactus that makes you feel full and it's all natural. (i think it's called hoodiburst btw, google it) I really like the tea with some stevia in it :)
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    *hoodiburst is the gum, btw
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    it really doesn't matter what time you eat, as long as you are within your calories. That is an old wives' tale, stemming from a belief that eating before bedtime causes bad dreams.

I would just avoid caffeine or anything that may adversely affect your sleep.

EDIT: if you are out of calories, brush your teeth!

blessings.