I'm new! Hi!

Options
mlpaint
mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
Hi! My name is Melanie, I am 28 and a SAHM. This is my first time using MFP and counting calories. I am going to lose around 30lbs total and have lost 4lbs already!
I am blessed to have amazing friends/neighbors who walk with me every night.

Replies

• tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Love your picture.
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! congrats on losing 4 lbs already. I walk every night as well but just strolling my son, its not as fun alone lol
  • thistlebay
    Options
    I park 3.5 KMS from my work and walk in everyday.. I listen to a morning radio show in the morning and I listen to my recorded music on my way home.. makes me feel like I am not alone!!
  • miahsmommy777
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is the best tool I have ever used to manage my calories. Best wishes on your weight loss.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And great job on the head start you've got there!! Keep it up! :smile:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello & welcome Melanie! Great job on your loss already and I love how you say you ARE GOING TO lose 30 lbs total...no question about it! You have the right frame of mind for sure!
  • Ssbischoff
    Ssbischoff Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    hello and welcome.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KimWar110
    KimWar110 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good Luck to you....this is great app to use in helping weight loss and calorie counting!
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi Melanie...welcome!
    Your pic is so sweet:)
    Add me as a friend if you wish!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all! I LOVE how these forums are so supportive! I feel so pumped just reading your stories and seeing your photos. Thank you all for the adds as well! What an amazing community this is :)
    And I AM going to lose 30lbs! I WILL do this! Not only for myself but for my two year old!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Yes, you can lose the weight. Good luck.
  • ShayNikiLee
    Options
    Hi Im Shay,
    I started working out with my mom helping her to stay motivated and trying to tone my body