stretch marks :/

Options
Hey guys and girls.. I have stretch marks on my sides down around my waist line (oblique area) and up around my shoulders. Im just wondering what you all do to get rid of them or lessen the appearance. I read up on some top notch creams but they are really expensive. Im going to try one that is cheaper, but I want to know if its worth while, or if I need to just go for the expensive ones. Any response is appreciated. Thanks :)

Replies

• niste_ketlin
    Options
    Check out Bio Oil. It is supposed to work wonders and it doesn't cost as much as you'd think. Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    How long have you had them? Sadly if you got them a long time ago the chances of them going away is slim to none. :( over time they will fade away.
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    always check ebay for what your looking for first before going to a reg store !!! :) i get all my vits. white kidney been exstract ect from ebay sometimes under half the price gnc has it for!!! just a thought
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've heard Palmers works for some people, but I am currently having a severe allergic reaction to it. So if you try it, test on your arm first.
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have heard that creams work best for new stretch marks. But they're pretty much scars. I consider most of it "snake oil."
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Plain rose hip seed oil or vitamin e works best for me. But to be honest I think most of the benefit is intensive massaging.