Do you ASK or GOOGLE?

Options
13»

Replies

• LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I don't ask, nor use Google. I just f*ckn' know.

I ask Jeff...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I google everything. When it doubt, google it. Even for spelling.
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    I dogpile.com more often than not when I'm researching something. You can type in your question in the form of a question and Alex Trebek would love it!!
  • lissarv68
    lissarv68 Posts: 61
    Options
    Google!

I googled my way through my BS in Computer Science. HEeeeee. Seriously. When I took C++ the instructor told us that we are not there to reinvent the wheel. That all codes have already been written and that it was up to us to learn how to read those codes, rewrite them, and get them to do what we wanted.

He was absolutely right.

So I am a Google fiend. I always go to it to look things up, even if I ask a question. What if the person is giving me the wrong answer? I need verification! LOL

As far as here? Well, isn't asking part of getting to know each other?

*BTW, I actually prefer Yahoo but the term Google has become part of the public vocabulary for an internet search*
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I google. Sometimes people don't use the search function and so I used to go to letmegooglethatforyou.com and create a search but then some woman went ape**** on me about how I was cruel and vicious so I stopped XD
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I google. Sometimes people don't use the search function and so I used to go to letmegooglethatforyou.com and create a search but then some woman went ape**** on me about how I was cruel and vicious so I stopped XD

I've always wanted to do that here, never had the nerve.
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    google alllllll the time