lemon water

Options
i heard that lemon water is very useful for weight lose with empty stomach and it have many side effects so is that harmful for our body to drink lemon water

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    i heard that lemon water is very useful for weight lose with empty stomach and it have many side effects so is that harmful for our body to drink lemon water
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes... Eevn I hav heard it...supposed to be had early morn before breakfast...
    Lemon water wid Salt n a lil of honey... no sugar!!

Its tasty! :smile:
    n it has no side effects...but do not have it every single day... I used to have it max thrice a week...n den my daddy said "stop it!! It weakens the bones... "
    never bothered to get dat confirmed... n never really lost weight wid that...But i guess it wrks for some.. Worth a try I feel!!
    Good Luck.:flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Excess of anything is bad. It is good for those who use coffee/tea to help their bowels in the morning. Consider the calorie first thing in the morning. I used it for weight loss, along with exercises. It worked for me. Lime is also known for cutting fat cells.
    I drink half a lemon squeezed in lukewarm water, nothing else added. In night, I drink 2 glasses of plain warm water.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    lemon water especially hot lemon water is a natural diuretic so it will clean out all the extra sodium in your body and it also helps get your bowels moving in the morning. I do not suggest doing it every day your body will get used to it and it wont do its job. I suggest every other day or just when you need it.