Snack Time

Options
So I give myself three different snack times throughout the day and each one is 100 calories. something I like to eat a lot is yogurt. My favorite is Dannon Fit & Light Vanilla flavor, it's 80 calories no fat. What I'm trying to figure out is what's something I could add to it, to spice it up. Something not high in calories, preferably not fruit or granola, I don't like granola in my yogurt and I have to blend the fruit before I put it in the yogurt. So any ideas would be great. Thanks :happy:

Replies

• AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    honey and fruit always add a little flavor to anything!
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options

oh whoops just realized you said no fruit lol but honey!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options

oh whoops just realized you said no fruit lol but honey!

I was going to say honey too! YUM!
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Have you thought about cottage cheese instead? Or is there a texture issue there? Still dairy, still loads of protein!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I like to have Kellogs Rice Krispie Squares :tongue:
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds!

No, really! :)
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    If you don't like granola but want something crunchy, how about a different cereal? Something with fruits and/or nuts in it?? Maybe like Raisin Bran or something.

Just a thought .....
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it with a little bit of fat free cool whip and then dip strawberries in it! YUM!
  • Darthkrispy
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! I'll definitely try all of them. :happy: I like the idea of putting honey in it and trying different cereals for a crunchy aspect.
  • 4myB
    4myB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorite yogurt (and applesauce) add in is Kashi GoLean Crunch. SOOO delish!!!! What about adding a little cinnamon. It may give it a Chai Latte flavor.