Replies

• DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    In the dead middle of winter i seriously do not get this

sweatshirt
    short's
    ugg boots
    I have wondered about this fashion statement myself!!

Also, guys wearing thier pants/shorts UNDER their butts with a belt so tight around their thighs that they cant take a full stride while walking. WTF???
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    evolution-of-baggy-pants.jpg
    LMAO!!!:laugh:
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anything you can see on People of Walmart . com

Im a "big" girl and Im all for women (and men) feeling confident in whatever they wear but, really...

do these people even own a mirror?

Whoever told you that you look decent needs to be shot...
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    We were at the Florida keys last year and this 60 something leathery looking guy, not at all in shape was wearing a speedo!!! Almost ruined our vacation!

Really dude, what are you thinking???
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Also have to add, and of course this makes my wife think I belong in a pigpen, but I get the whole thing people not liking the low rise jeans because the majority of people who wear them definitely should not, but with a pretty lady and I see a g-string out of the top I am ruined and can't get the image out for the rest of the day. :bigsmile:
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Okay so I thought it would be cool to say what you hate to see people wear. The fashion no no's! Post a picture if you know how.

First off mine is men who wear pants around their ankles. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

In the spirit of what you said I found a definite not pic. . ..
    3033342167_d3ea621591_o.jpg

This is totally the look in Florida with our young urban youth. That or the socks and flip flops with the saggy shorts and the wife beater t shirt is very popular also. Who dresses these fools ?
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    If you are a guy please do not wear skinny jeans.

^^^^ lol.... For sure !!!!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    If you are a guy please do not wear skinny jeans.

This...and if you are a woman, please don't wear skinny jeans. VERY few people can pull them off...so please don't try!!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    - I hate to see dinner plate sized bows in little girls hair. It looks so tacky - it isn't cute. Your kid may wanna take vengeance on you later, too.

- Skinny jeans

- Jeggings

- Mini skirts after 30. Just...no.

- Feathers in hair...my daughter is 11.5 and has a few. Ok for her, but I hate birds. They scare me and just make me start to involuntary itch...so seeing it in her hair sort of wigs me out.
  • Quarantined
    Options
    I've noticed a drastic increase in wobble-bottomed women wearing lacy stockings as pants - not even leggings, but stocking. See-through stockings. With a gusset. Its like they just forgot to put a skirt on. :|

Also, enormous chicks with each thigh being bigger than my entire body wearing denim short shorts. NO. No one should be subjected to the sight of your vagoo greedily gobbling up your shorts. D:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I had no idea I looked that bad in my jeggings! LOL! Until today I had never heard of jeggings. I think anyone who has any fat rolls on his/her body should never wear clothing that accentuates those rolls! e.g. Tight shirts over tight pants. ditto dresses and skirts. If you don't have the body for it, it doesn't matter that it fits you, it still ain't workin!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    THIS.... YUCK!!!

uggs.jpg
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    eww.jpg

Needless to say this dress is now long gone!!!! And was never worn again!!

Never EVER wear something that completely obscures your shape!